- Faster than faster
- Non-contact infrared measurement
- Only Takes One Second
- Follow Ergonomics
- Comfortable Grip
- Ergonomic Design
- For Everday Needs
- Body Temperature/Object Temperature
- Multifun Ctional
- German Infrared Probe
- Smart Correction
- Accurate Temperature
How to use?
Compact, rugged and easy to use. Just aim and pull the button, read current surface temperatures in less than a second. Safely measure surface temperatures of hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact.
How it works
Infrared thermometers measure the surface temperature of an object. The unit’s optics sense emitted, reflected, and transmitted energy which is collected and focused onto a detector. The unit’s electronics read transmitted energy and display temperature on the screen. For increased ease and accuracy the laser pointer makes aiming even more precise.
The infrared thermometer should be protected for the following:
- EMF (electromagnetic fields) from arc welders, induction heaters.
- Thermal shock (caused by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes, allow I hours for the unit to stabilize before use).
- Do not leave the unit on or near high-temperature objects.
2、Quick start instruction
- Reading Output —- 1 Click
- Reading Memory —– 3 Clicks, You Could Check The Past Records
- ºF/ºC Switch — Long Press Switch From Fahrenheit To Celsius
- Surface Temperature —- 4 Clicks Get The Temperature Of Any Subject.
- Lens Cleaning: Blow Off Lose Particles Using Clean Compressed Air. Gently Brush Remaining Debris Away With A Moist Cotton Cloth.
- Case Cleaning: Clean The Case With A Damp Sponge/Cloth And Mild Soap.
- Please Remove The Battery If Not In Use For Long Periods.
- Do Not Use Solvent To Clean Lens.
- Do Not Submerge The Unit In Water.